BPA PTO Fall Fundraiser
BPA PTO is conducting a Cash Fundraising Drive to benefit the many school programs that are only funded by the PTO, for example:
- Teacher grants for supplies
- Reading support
- Field trips
- Musical instruments
- Art Masterpiece and other on-campus enrichment programs.
The donation drive will run for four weeks beginning September 26, 2016 through October 26, 2016. Our goal is to raise $30,000. That is less than $50 a student!
Your tax-deductible donation to the fall fundraiser is greatly appreciated! Watch for fun activities throughout the campaign!
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place classrooms win a Jump City Party, including pizza (Sunday, November 13 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm) and their teachers will receive a gift card.
- 4th, 5th & 6th place classrooms will receive an ice cream party with toppings.
- The 3 individuals raising the most money will receive an entertainment basket.
- For every $50 raised, students will be entered into a raffle to win an iPad Mini.
- The classroom that wins the Coin Drive gets to either Dunk Tank their favorite teacher or throw a pie in their face (teacher choice).
To participate please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the donation information and your child’s name and homeroom teacher. Thank you!
Does your company do corporate matching for schools? Click Corporate Matching for more details.